BreachExchange mailing list archives

FW: Important Notice from Express

From: "Boawn, Amy" <Amy.Boawn () morganstanley com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 10:23:41 -0400

Hi—

Both Express and Victoria Secret cards are issued by World Financial Network National Bank but the notices vary…

Amy Boawn
Morgan Stanley | Risk Management
1300 Thames Street, Thames Street Wharf, 5th Floor | Baltimore, MD  21231
Phone: +1 443 627-6183
Amy.Boawn () morganstanley com<mailto:Amy.Boawn () morganstanley com>