BreachExchange mailing list archives

pron.com breach

From: security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:29:57 -0500 (CDT)

The group LulzSec leaked information from pron.com (adult website),
including e-mail addresses and cleartext passwords.

http://lulzsecurity.com/releases/pronz.txt

Hi! We like porn (sometimes), so these are email/password
combinations from pron.com which we plundered for the lulz

Check out these government and military email
addresses that signed up to the porn site...

They are too busy fapping to defend their country:

azmeal () cmc gov my | ilovedyna
flag () whitehouse gov | karlmarx
kamarudinalias () mmea gov my | 814550
james.ben.hopkins () us army mil | j347576
wade.quigley () ang af mil | mywife01 <-- American fighter pilot LOL
aaron.c.sewell () us army mil | 3689817

Also, double LOL, 55 admin/webmasters of other porn sites:

[..]

Oh, and I guess enjoy these too;
there's around 26,000 passwords

These guys probably sign into Facebook with the same email/pass combo, so
we suggest the following:
1) sign into their Facebook accounts
2) find their family members
3) tell them all about how the victim (you!) signed up to porn sites
4) watch the hilarity
5) tell us about it on twitter!
7) PROFIT

[..]