BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: [Dataloss] Hacker may have accessed DHH database

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 22:12:52 -0500

Hmmm... It seems some wires got crossed somewhere.

“What we don’t know is whether the hacker was able to access any
information,” Faust said.

And

“Although we have no indication that information was actually released, we
know that it was accessed,” Tony Keck, ...

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Christine Fulgham