BreachExchange mailing list archives

DataLossDB Winter Fundraiser

From: David Shettler <dave () opensecurityfoundation org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:08:09 -0500

Good morning all. The Open Security Foundation is pleased to
announce that we're kicking off our first public fundraiser.

The goal is to raise $9500 this quarter.  The funds will go to
supporting development of the site over the next few months, as well
as ongoing maintenance, Freedom of Information Act requests, and other
ongoing costs.

We support Paypal (which accepts all major credit cards) for one-time
and recurring donations.  We'd love to see recurring donations.  A
gift of $10/month (or even $5 a month) can go a long way!

Please help us reach our goal and help us continue to build and
enhance the project.  You can donate via the link below, and also
read about where your support dollars go.

http://opensecurityfoundation.org/projects/2-DATALOSSDB

All donations are made to the Open Security Foundation, a 501(c)(3)
organization.  Donations are tax-deductible.

We also have a similar campaign going for our sister project, the Open
Source Vulnerability Database (OSVDB):

http://opensecurityfoundation.org/projects/1-OSVDB

As always, thank you for your support,

The Open Security Foundation Team