BreachExchange mailing list archives

UK data breach(s)

From: Henry Brown <hbrown () knology net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:58:26 -0600

http://www.publicsectorforums.co.uk/page.cfm?pageID=5910
Public Sector Data Breach Log 2009

Our attempt to catalogue every publicly-reported UK public sector data
loss and security incident this year continues. The following list is
based on extensive research by PSF and represents what we believe is the
most comprehensive and most up-to-date list available anywhere. If you
think we've missed anything, or would like permission to re-use the data
we've collected (eg on your staff intranet), please email