BreachExchange mailing list archives

admin note: out of office messages

From: lyger <lyger () attrition org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:20:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hey all,

Quick note:  if you're going to be away over the holidays and need to
turn on an "out of office" message, please change your settings to
"no-mail" in your profile so we don't get 187236817 spammy bounces over
the next two weeks. :)

(scroll down to the bottom to edit options)

Need any help, please mail me at lyger (at) attrition.org

Thanks and happy holidays!