BreachExchange mailing list archives

Sponsors needed for an upcoming contest

From: David Shettler <dave () opensecurityfoundation org>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:46:57 -0500

OSF is launching a contest for DataLossDB.org contributions, and we
need sponsors for the project to provide first, second, and third
place prizes. We're looking for some good stuff to give to the winning
contestants!

Sponsorship of the contest will get your organization visibility
throughout the contest, as well as that good feeling of contributing
to a great open data research endeavor.

For details on the contest, and to apply to sponsor it, contact
curators () datalossdb org.

We're not looking for sponsor exclusivity, rather, golf tournament
style, with better prizes.  So please apply!

To hear about opportunities like this in the future (we're planning
more contests for later this year), please join our sponsorship
mailing list at: