BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Italian govt posts tax return information of ALL of itscitizens

From: macwheel99 () wowway com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:51:27 -0500

Anyone who believes that the American Soaps are a reflection of real life,
in America or anywhere else, is living in a fantasy world.  In fact the same
can be said for a lot of TV period.

On Thu, 1 May 2008 14:40:02 -0700, TS Glassey wrote
Alan - seems to me that this is a pretty clear violation of the EU's
privacy act and that it was done by an Outgoing Politico makes it
criminal in form IMHO.

I would if I was those people start demanding criminal prosecution's
of those responsible. But that's just my two cents.

Todd Glassey