BreachExchange mailing list archives

FOIA request(s)?

From: "Sean Steele" <SSteele () infolocktech com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:58:45 -0500

Hi all, I'm looking for advice regarding and experiences with FOIA
requests to state/municipal government(s), for data breach and related
information. Have you been able to successfully request, if so how, do
you have tips, tricks, hints, strategies, etc.

I can take my responses off-list if that's more appropriate.

Thanks all,

--

Sean Steele, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Security Consultant