BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: A data security breach legislation question

From: "Rebecca Herold" <rebeccaherold () rebeccaherold com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:56:09 -0500

Yes, if you start adding in all the laws within the local and city levels and U.S. territories, that could become a
much longer list indeed.  If you have a list of all of these it would be great to see!

BTW, hopefully Iowa will soon be passing their proposed privacy breach notice / credit freeze bill into law and then we
can add it to the list of state laws.