BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: Personal Info From PA. Welfare Rolls Stolen

From: Al Mac Wheel <macwheel99 () wowway com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 10:03:02 -0600

A more important ethical issue is how difficult it is for these people to
figure out what they need to do, and how to do it.

Many years ago I read that not all US households have Internet access.
I wonder what percent of people who are on welfare are among those who don't.

Those of us with Internet access have many web sites, such as FTC, to guide
us on what to do.

2. If it is welfare rolls, then these people can't afford to do this on
their own, so again why isn't the state setting this up for them?