BreachExchange mailing list archives

Re: An amazing use of DLDOS

From: blitz <blitz () strikenet kicks-ass net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:58:57 -0400

And perhaps, a repository for the story, as they seem to conveniently "disappear". Looking that database over, I seemed to miss the NY State Disability breach, PLUS the DOD service-members breach. (I seriously might of missed them, but I checked NYS listings, and saw no mention for example). Even IF they were recovered, they deserve filing, as no one can be absolutely SURE they were not compromised, and that might take months to years to become an issue.