Dailydave mailing list archives

LSU is hiring CS Professors with RE and binary exploitation experience

From: Andrew Case via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:45:33 -0500

The Computer Science department at Louisiana State University (LSU) is
currently hiring for many faculty positions related to applied cyber
security. Courses taught inside this department include reverse
engineering, malware analysis, binary exploitation, memory forensics
and other intensive courses related to incident response and offensive
security.

Ideal candidates will have significant experience with deeply
technical areas of cybersecurity.  LSU was recently granted the CAE-CO
designation and is one of only 21 schools nation-wide to hold it as it
is the most technical designation granted by NSA and DHS. The
department also runs a large SFS program for cyber security students.

If you are interested in one of these positions, then please see the
following link. I also ask my industry contacts to please spread the
word within academic communities that you have access to:

https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/LSU/job/3325-Patrick-F-Taylor-Hall/Assistant-Professor_R00074211?q=computer%20science%20cybersecurity

The cybersecurity effort at LSU has strong support from the highest
levels of the school and is rapidly expanding – so now is the perfect
time to join.

PS: I am not employed by LSU, but do work very closely with the CS
department to ensure the courses are relevant to industry and rigorous
enough for students to leave with real-world, hands-on experience. If
you have questions related to the position, then please direct them to
Dr. Golden Richard at LSU: https://www.cct.lsu.edu/~golden/

Thanks,
Andrew