Dailydave mailing list archives

Gratitude

From: Dave Aitel via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:04:24 -0500

So because we are thankful for all the support of every attendee at
INFILTRATE for the past ten years (Yes, TEN YEARS!), we are releasing a
special featured speakers series for the end of the year. If you are signed
up for INFILTRATE 2020, PLAGUE EDITION then you already got an email invite
to the first viewing-and-Q&A session with Marco Ivaldi.

These talks are great - something I can say because we do our standard
INFILTRATE dry-run process with every speaker, and they are making the
extra effort to add things to the slides that confused us. And unlike most
online events, we are pre-processing the talks to give them crystal clear
audio and visuals.

We have a couple dozen slots left in our online webinar silo, so if you
feel like you deserve and desire to attend the Viewing+Q&A , please let me
know. Otherwise, we will release the talks "at some point in the near
future".

Thanks!
Dave Aitel