Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [EXTERNAL] WAF Metrics

From: John Lampe via Dailydave <dailydave () lists aitelfoundation org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:11:10 -0400

Yeah, I guess the way I would envision it going would be:

1) web app scanner sees XSS vuln on /path/to/foo.php
2) my integration ties that web app scan into a format to pass to WAF
3) WAF sets up anti-xss rules on /path/to/foo.php (we had to actually
create a static mapping for this step)
4) measure how many hits the waf blocks to that endpoint for the XSS

John