Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: "When you shoot at the king, you best not miss." (Allen)

From: Jeffrey Carr <greylogic.carr () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 09:39:59 -0700

I agree entirely, Allen. The market incentives are huge for a company to
discover and report an attack attributed to a nation state, the bar for
evidence is negligible, and there's really no way to disprove a claim. Even
when someone involved in the attack pops up and says I did it, here's
proof, and you're an idiot, that becomes a "disinformation operation" and
again, there's no way to disprove that.

Jeff

Message: 1