Dailydave mailing list archives

SAINTCON 14 CALL FOR ATTENDEES

From: Troy Jessup <tj () uen org>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:32:51 +0000

SAINTCON 2015 (https://www.saintcon.org <https://www.saintcon.org/>) (@SAINTCON)  UTAH, UNITED STATES

This 14th annual cyber security conference will be held on October 27-30, 2015 in Ogden, Utah  on the campus of Weber
State University.   We hereby allocate the remaining seats to DailyDave subscribers.   Seating is limited and mostly
sold already.

CFP for SAINTCON is CLOSED
CFV for SAINTCON is CLOSED
CFA for SAINTCON is OPEN (less than 100 seats available)

Cost:   $275.00

Includes:       4 Days of great security content
                Hands-on Workshops (limited seating FCFS)
                Lunch Provided while attending the conference
                Interactive badge unique to SAINTCON
                Access to Pre-Con events and Social Functions
                Unlimited access to Villages and Breakouts
                Tons more..   Just come and see.

Details:        Visit the SAINTCON website.    Final CFP awards will be posted in the next 24 hours.

Any further information you need can be directed to me personally:  tj () utahsaint org <mailto:tj () utahsaint org>

Cheers,

TROY JESSUP
UtahSAINT Organization
tj () utahsaint org <mailto:tj () utahsaint org>
Twitters:   @SAINTCON