Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Boom! Loopcasts.

From: Darren Martyn <darren () insecurety net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:55:51 +0000

Obviously, Dave is not telling everyone about the weaponized 0day he
clearly has for the PHP interpreter itself ;)

As a general rule though, PHP applications tend to have more trivially
exploitable flaws than other apps*, which is probably due to the
languages documentation and examples being rubbish. Not to mention,
PHP programmers being kind of awful most of the time. Hence, it being
ruled "insecure".

- -Darren

* Coldfusion being an exception here, as that is basically a web API
for being owned repeatedly.