Dailydave mailing list archives

Infiltrate 2012 keynotes & speakers

From: Kostya Kortchinsky <kostya.kortchinsky () immunityinc com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:34:10 -0400

We are excited to announce that Andrew Cushman (Microsoft) & Thomas Lim
(Coseinc) will be giving keynotes at Infiltrate 2012. We also have added
a new speaker in the person of Leornardo Alminana. Check out their bios
and abstracts at:

http://immunityinc.com/infiltrate/speakers.html

In other news, Qaddafi/Gaddafi/Kadhafi is dead, Duqu is the Hydrogen
Bomb of Cyberwarfare according to FoxNews [1], the R2D2 trojan seems to
be starting some sort of political mess in Germany [2], someone wormed a
JBoss bug, and Liu Song wins the ping pong gold medal for
Argentina at the Panamerican Games [3]. Busy week.

--Kostya

[1]
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/19/stuxnet-clone-duqu-hydrogen-bomb-cyberwarfare/
[2] http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,15475258,00.html
[3] Nicolas Waisman feverishly supports the Argentinian Ping Pong team