Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Web Hacking!

From: Isaac Dawson <isaac.dawson () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:35:16 +0900

sourceforge looks like a FP, I guess they just used a crappy regex error
matching tool :>.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:38 PM, Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com> wrote:

 This came out last night - http://pastebin.com/LaKrWgXT. Lots of
respectable sites in that (sourceforge/mysql/etc). I don't know if any of it
is true, of course.

"""

   1.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gallery/timeline?from=2009-09-24T22%3A19%3A12Z%2B0000&amp;precision=second<http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gallery/timeline?from=2009-09-24T22%3A19%3A12Z%2B0000&precision=second>'
   :  SQLi Vulnerable
    2.
    3. http://www.love-shop.biz/b/166180/read&apos; :  SQLi Vulnerable
    4.
    5.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3742239/php-mysql-error-warning-mysql-num-rows-expects-parameter-1-to-be-resource&apos;
   :  SQLi Vulnerable
    6. (Be funny to change all the answers to every question to "Minimum
   viable product". :>)
    7.

"""
-dave