Dailydave mailing list archives

Bilateral Relations.

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:43:03 -0400

If you haven't read this, well then you should. It's interesting, and
it's about Cybersecurity. You're not on this list because of the
exciting studies in Dalmatian breeding, right? This is from
Wiki/Guardianleaks, so for those of you not allowed to clicky clicky,
then don't: http://cables.mrkva.eu/cable.php?id=198849

Or you could do it anyways, and just feel extra naughty? I dunno.
Likewise, this leaked Chinese video is "interesting":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnnkpPQDrMo

And so far we have 3 potential talks for INFILTRATE 2012
<http://immunityinc.com/infiltrate/index.html>. You should sign up
today! If you think YOU can handle a real peer review[1], then I
encourage you to submit your talk as well! We're holding a free slot for
David Brumley's heap overflow exploiter team if they think they can
handle it! :>

-dave
[1] Done over mojitos[2], of course.
[2] OS X's spell checker converts mojitos to mosquitoes, which is also
correct.