Dailydave mailing list archives

SCADA and AV exploitation movies

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:13:28 -0400

A friend of mine says "If you start talking about SCADA vulns, I'll ask
you what it stands for. If you don't know, then...."

Which is totally fair, and right after he said that, I hit Google to
find out what SCADA stood for. Supervisory something or other. Totally
forgettable.

However, I know people get a kick out of seeing SCADA vulns exploited,
and in Cyrillic it's just that much better, right? (Did you know CANVAS
can display in Russian?)

Gleg has uploaded 4 videos to vimeo for now.
http://www.vimeo.com/25425610  -  Symantec Web Gateway SQLi exploitation
http://www.vimeo.com/25425335  -  AGORA + McAfee Firewall Reporter
http://www.vimeo.com/25424680  -  IGSS SCADA exploitation
http://www.vimeo.com/25424029  -  Kaspersky Administration Kit 6.0 SMB Relay

Of those, the last is my favorite. It's always great seeing people "Administor" your box by logging into it with domain
admin accounts!

-dave