Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Advanced Evasion Funnies

From: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich () cmlh id au>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 12:28:31 +1100

Dave,

Never thought I would quote a Gartner Blog Post for Daily Dave but
http://blogs.gartner.com/bob-walder/2010/10/20/storm-in-a-teacup-more-on-advanced-evasion-techniques-aet/

http://vrt-sourcefire.blogspot.com/2010/10/some-facts-about-advanced-evasion.html
also has some further commentary.

Disclaimer - both Sourcefire and NSS Labs could be considered
competitors to Stonesoft and ICSA Labs respectively.