Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: ASLR+DEP = no problem. :>

From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry () Zoller lu>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:06:33 +0100

Hi,

With all respect, you should read the paper before throwing your
unfounded thoughts about something you don't even know about.
Why refer to respect when all you write afterwards is full of despise
and   arrogance   ?   Your   capability   to   read   my mind is still
lacking ;) , apparently you thought you know - What I read and
what I know. Sorry to inform you that you are wrong on both.

now, after reading the paper let me know if it requires a 'fix' as you
said, or a re-design/engineering and re-implementation of the JIT
itself. ;)
Does not compute either. By "fix" I abviously assumed "redesign/eginner"
the JIT. The point was that ASLR/DEP is not dead because of error in a
JIT.

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller