Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Attacking Intel(R) Trusted Execution Technology

From: "val smith" <valsmith () attackresearch com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:13:27 -0700

Heh, thats a good point. I'll tell you what, (not that I ever speak
about anything so interesting or controversial as most of you) but if
there's no imminent lawsuit, I'll post all the details about whatever
talk I'm going to give on my website before whatever conference. Then
hopefully even though you'll know what I'm going to say, you'll still
come see me for my good looks at least :)

V.