Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: A bad month for MS!

From: "Olef Anderson" <olef.anderson () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:27:28 -0700

Funny! how you just said that!

I can quote myself saying "what a bad month for China" just this morning,
having 2 of your arsenal die in one month must hurt bad but certainly they
should have plenty more handy. I am hopeful that U.S. will catch up on that
front whenever the federal employees stop padding each other on the back and
say how great they are just because they happen to use IOCTL's for Solaris
shellcodes. Maybe when everybody is done blowing each other off, we can do
some catching up ;>

Also god forbid, we might even consider not reporting bugs anymore!

regards,
Olef