Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Pen testing web servers

From: "Brett Moore" <brett.moore () insomniasec com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 11:00:33 +1300

Nice one...

On a side note.. Propfind will return dir listings for folders that have
directory
browsing enabled, but have a default page which is shown. Not sure if this
was the
case, but it is something that should always be checked for.

Afterwards we sent the ICMP Proxy to Justin to finalize, clean up, and put
into CANVAS, and now everyone has it.
Another great addition.

Brett