Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Immunity Certified Network Offense Professional

From: Joanna Rutkowska <joanna () invisiblethings org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:36:27 +0200

Maybe the problem is in agreeing to do the pentesing/security consulting
work of an app in just 6 hours? Maybe people should realize that security
consulting is a bit different then working in a factory?

I know, I know, now I'm gonna hear all the complains of how the market
demands the above and how we all can't do anything about it. The usual
excuse, which I personally don't buy.

Ok, gonna take my afternoon nap now :)

joanna.

ps. anybody has any experience with using cscout?