Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Either get in...

From: alexm <alexm () immunityinc com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 18:00:04 -0400

Avri,

That's by design, one of the ideas behind the NOP is not to allow people
to practice on the specific target before taking the exam. We feel that
one of the problems plaguing the certification industry is that for some
certifications candidates are provided answer rubrics (though for all
possible answers, not just their specific version of the exam) prior to
sitting their exam. In order to address this with the NOP, we decided to
limit the type of practice people can do before the exam. You're free to
download and exploit any program for Windows 2000 you want and that's
great prep work; you just can't use our target :)

If you'd like to sit the exam Justin Seitz (justin@) and myself will be
at ICE (https://www.sans.org/ns2008/whitewolf.php) this year from
October 1st through the 3rd. We're hoping to make time for folks who'd
like to take the exam as we're also participating in the event. More
information about the NOP (including some statistics) can be found here:
http://www.immunityinc.com/services-cnop.shtml

Cheers,
-AlexM

/Avraham Schneider Wrote.../

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz0E8Lh7twg

I don't have access to either ImmunityTarget.exe or ImmunityService.exe...

Regards,
Avri

--
Alex McGeorge