Dailydave mailing list archives

[tool] Announcing dradis

From: daniel martin gomez <etd () nomejortu com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:49:03 +0000

Hi all,

I've decided to release the first beta version (1.0) of dradis, a tool
for sharing information during Security Testing written in Ruby under
the GPL licence.

While plenty of tools exist to help in the different stages of the test
(information gathering, discovery, exploitation, etc.) not so many exist
to share interesting information captured. dradis can be extend by
creating modules to add new functionality or to connect dradis to other
tools and systems that are part of your current security testing
methodology.

Please take a look and tell me any thoughts you may have. Any feedback
will be much appreciated.

You can download everything at http://dradis.nomejortu.com/

hope you'll enjoy it!