Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: SquirrelMail GPG Plugin vuln

From: Nicob <nicob () nicob net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:14:11 +0200

Its probably not a good idea to give out so much information about
the vulnerabilities.  The Squirrelmail GPG Plugin one says its a
command injection vulnerability.  Shouldn't be too hard to rediscover
that.

Version 2.1 of the SquirrelMail GPG Plugin was published yesterday. It
blocks an attack vector I found after your mail while quickly grep'ing
for dangerous PHP calls.

I don't know if this patch killed the auctionned bug, but the funny
comment in gpg_check_sign_pgp_mime() is still here. At least, my 2.0 PoC
doesn't work anymore on 2.1 ;-))

Giving out some much information was really stupid ...

Nicob