Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: AllergyWeb

From: toby <toby00 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:17:05 -0700

Having thought about something like this for adults I know, the problem is
that you can't just track food, you also have to consider the environment
they are in, the surfaces/substances they are touching, if you are dealing
with a geek instead of a child you have to consider what's growing in their
keyboard, etc...
Isolating anything beyond one of the standard/common allergies is a huge
pain in the neck because of this.