Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: How Apple orchestrated web attack on researchers

From: "Thomas Ptacek" <tqbf () matasano com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:19:06 -0500

George, since you're trying to break this as a news story, I'm going
to be the annoying guy on the list and ask the question: do you have
evidence that Lynn Fox knew David Maynor had disclosed a real
vulnerability when her team leaned on SecureWorks to post the
disclaimer?

We all know Apple leaned on SecureWorks and we all know that Apple
released patches for their wireless drivers. But Apple didn't credit
Maynor and Ellch. There is still a fog-of-war thing happening over
this issue.