Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: my idea of the day

From: "Jonathan Wilkins" <jwilkins () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:02:40 -0700

WiFiFoFum has a radar mode
http://www.aspecto-software.com/rw/applications/wififofum/screenshots/index.html

No idea how useful that really is.

On 3/15/07, Jonathan Wilkins <jwilkins () gmail com> wrote:

Dragos had a little device that did this at CanSec a couple of
years ago.  I'm not sure of the brand, but I seem to recall it was
bright yellow and had a couple of directional antennas for
triangulation.  I also think it was WinCE based.

It could track clients as well as APs.

Google's not turning up much after a quick search.  I'm sure
someone on the list can provide a pointer.