Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Some Sums

From: "Dave Korn" <dave.korn () artimi com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:37:42 -0000

On 05 February 2007 13:12, Halvar Flake wrote:

Hey all,

for lack of a better place, I would like to post the following hash values:

MD5Sum:
5e5ed3b92b2abbcc1adaa18cc0ca6aaf

SHA1sum:
FFECBE21E3EC93A5AC2B94889AD2967881398A9C

Cheers,
Halvar

  I take it that's going to be the hash of some file or other data you're
going to produce for someone at sometime in the future?  Couldn't you just
have used a ZK protocol and left us all out of it? ;-)  If you're going to use
our inboxes as substitutes for escrow/notarisation centres, you could perhaps
tell us just a little bit more about what you're doing!

    cheers,
      DaveK