Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Some Propaganda.

From: "Arun Koshy" <arunkoshy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:29:32 +1100

note : for the list : part joke / part reality

Quantum meta-engine detector algorithm ( we assume we have an insanely
fast distributed / super / quantum computer ) :

- take apart engine ( if source is available and if not, be good for
Christmas and wait for Piotr Claus to ride his sleigh )

- identify f(x) used to create application class set ( for e.g.
notepad.exe can only exist for a particular processor type in N states
)

- SHA-256 suitable N states for good notepad.exe

- restoration can be any N states

For vile code ( so if someone is trying to create a nice replacement
for ndis.sys ) :

- identify deviant behavior using apppropriate distance function from
the database you built via the above technique

interesting caveat : it is possible to achieve the class set
independent of the meta engine itself.