Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: MoKB: Friday-Monday report (1)

From: L.M.H <lmh () info-pull com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:19:32 +0100

On 11/6/06, Thomas Ptacek <thomasptacek () gmail com> wrote:
Don't be mad at me, LMH. I was just writing about being impressed
about your lines-of-C-code-to-findings ratio, which is fast
approaching 1/1.

You've read it too deeply :-)
Actually, I didn't think about your blog when I wrote that. It's just
that I wanted to note it wasn't yet another bash script using mangle
as back-end. This time it will be pure Ruby code.

Coding a fuzzer in C is nice, but a waste of time if you can get the
same functionality with a couple lines of Ruby, and making it easy to
integrate and extend.

Cheers.