Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: We have the enemy, and the enemy is... you

From: "Sandy Wilbourn" <srw () determina com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:47:05 -0700

Neel wrote about Determina's VPS product.

This evasion is definitely not vapor-ware. When we talked to Determina
and offered them information on this evasion, they actually refused and
were uninterested in how we were bypassing their product. Ignorance is
bliss?

I'll take this opportunity to once again invite anyone working for
Determina to contact myself or ISS about this evasion.

I won't start a vendor spat on this email list, but we didn't exactly
get an fair offer on the information about any evasion of this sort in
the past.

We have reengaged to request more information directly from Neel off the
list on what he did with an older version of our product.   If there is
anything of general interest to security researchers, I'll report back.

Sandy Wilbourn
VP Engineering, Determina
srw () determina com