Dailydave mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: "Clemens, Dan" <Dan.Clemens () healthsouth com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:09:35 -0500

I thought I would pass this on.
<smirk>

Have fun. :P

-Daniel Clemens

snip>
We examined approaches to create signatures for computer system objects
similar to the unique signature of biological DNA. A result of that
project was a method for computer system self-defense: The DNA
Self-Defense Methodology. It is a general methodology for managing and
approving system objects, and identifying objects that have not been
approved. Note that this methodology is patent pending a and is
protected by copyright.
Our process is an application of this methodology, which is a
self-defense process for securing computer data on company and personal
networks, laptops, PDA's, and other portable devices.
While this process does not restrict forces from unauthorized access to
the system, it will maintain the security of those objects by creating
an additional security layer for each secured object. Security
researchers suggest that there is no known complete system. Rather
security is a process that uses multiple solutions. The process is also
not a complete security solution, but implementation could be viewed as
another factor in a suite of security tools.

I am asking for your help testing the software.  For those interested
there is a link on my web site: www.roughriderinc.com to download the
software and sign up for the test.

Thanks for your help and please send this email to others that might be
interested in participating.

Jim Dollens

DrJTDollens () yahoo com
snip>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.