Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Visualization library anyone?

From: Jeremy Kelley <jeremy () austin ibm com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:20:17 -0500

Along these lines, I've been looking for a realtime implementation of
something like dot or twopi but that lets me interact with the graph
via mouse, etc.

I've used the pydot stuff (which is excellent) but would like to go in
a little bit different direction.

Preferably, I'd like it to have python bindings (or written using
pygame, even), but if I must, I could probably use swig to get past
that if it's written in the right languages.

I checked out the TomSawyer page (thanks Halvar) but it's only for
.net, c++, and java.  Also, it's commercial, and the project I'm doing
right now is actually for some classes I'm taking.

Anyone here know of anything like that or do I get to roll my own?

Thanks all,
jeremy

--
Jeremy Kelley <jeremy () austin ibm com>        Threat Assessment Analyst
gpg  1024D/E0DF8B2D  4BC3 B8B5 5B42 CC8E B6A9 2E85 32D3 C51C E0DF 8B2D