Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Anyone catch the ISS "SCADA Terrorism" talk BH Federal yesterday?

From: Jan Muenther <jan.muenther () nruns com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:18:22 +0100

Hey Pukhraj,

"majority of downloads from the Arab world"
"author of Zotob was Muslim"

Huh! These guys want to create FUD.

The presentation was pointless, aimless and unstructured. I think they
got in to Blackhat just because of their ISS dogtags.

I agree, basically. Specifically the wording sucks balls (using "muslim" as some sort of fear-inducing buzzword). The way they presented this (and quite possibly the attitude behind it) is pretty questionable.
Still,  they've got a point, when you strip away the attitude.

Jan, who just told himself  "si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses".