Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: bugscan operations shut down

From: Daniele Muscetta <muscetta () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 07:46:38 +0200

On 9/3/05, Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com> wrote:

That's weird [...]

Matt wrote:

Hi list,

In case people hadn't heard yet:
http://wiki.yak.net/~pretention

  [...] While on the east coast running around to various business meetings,
I was notified that my employment was terminated effective immediately and
all contractors had 2 weeks notice. [...]
 ...that's the biggest problem for you people who work and live in the US.
In Europe such a thing would not be possible, and you would be given a
DECENT notice (some months ahead at least), the company would need to have a
VERY GOOD reaon (i.e. they are closing) and you would receive a severance
payment....