Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Weird Question (offtopic)

From: Sandino Araico Sánchez <sandino () sandino net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:01:46 -0500

El Nahual wrote:

Who in the fuck can classify you as a security expert?

You classify yourself, then you certify yourself, then you go and talk to customers and everybody belives you like magic.
Belive me, it works.

And more interesting who is one??

Any one can be. It's just another marketing strategy.

At least for me I know there are zillion better ppl than me I just try to do my job and do it gladly and learn everyday a little more, Im going to try to be more talkative here (and I will not take my pain kill and erase my outlook)

BTW, I don't know any Alfonso Orozco. If I ever met one I will let you know.

//Nahual

--
Sandino Araico Sánchez
-- ... there's no spoon ...