Dailydave mailing list archives

iDEFENSE: Richard Johnson in the news!

From: <dicktheft () hushmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:40:37 -0700

Richard Johnson, 17, is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's
dog; and is awaiting trial on charges of molesting a 3-year-old
girl and the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.

Princessj was allegedly raped by Richard Johnson, 22, two weeks
ago. Now the dog has died and charges against Johnson have been
upgraded.

Sylvia Jones says Princessj wouldn't eat or play anymore after the
attack. "She (Princessj) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was
swollen sore."

RESTON, VIRGINIA (FOX Virginia News) - A mentally retarded teen is
accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two
little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen
have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the
rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new
charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor
Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the
"most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I
couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking
Princessj is there but she's not.

Princessj's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she
died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape.
"The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she
was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Richard
Johnson raped Princessj exactly two weeks to the day she died had
they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he
had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog
like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princessj wouldn't eat or play anymore after
the attack. "She (Princessj) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was
swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princessj was just a dog, but she wants
people to know that Princessj was also a part of her family. A
family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful.
It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Johnson is accused of raping a dog and
molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might
happen next.

Father Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to
watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of
this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Johnson is out of
this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and
dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked.
Johnson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.