Dailydave mailing list archives

Fluffi Leona strikes again (Happy Whitehat Poultry day).

From: Holden Williamson <limeyhaqr () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:41:06 -0300

Despite a terrible conspiracy between Unkle Albatross and the great
Tucky GOBLESS himself to prevent this critical security information
reaching the public we have decided that in the name of Full
Disclosure (which of course GOBLESS himself was well known for
supporting back when he did more than eat happypills and tell dumb
kids what to do) this exciting 0day information  needs to be FULLY
DISCLOSED.

The time for DISCLOSURE is now!!!

:PpPPpppPPppPpppPPpppPPpppPPppPppppPPPPppPPPpp

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOBBLES
STILL USING nobody:nobody ON ALL YOUR BOXES I SEE!! :PppPPppPp

http://www.thefrogs.net

FLUFFI LEONA STRIKES AGAIN!!

-Holden