Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Music to hack to

From: Andrew Simmons <asimmons () messagelabs com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:10:52 +0100

Nicolas RUFF wrote:

Speaking of multiple-personality-disorders, I guess it would be fun to
start a thread on the topic of "who plays roleplaying games" and "what
is your favorite character class" :)

I suspect most hackers are D&D die-hard fans ...

Not guilty!

One hobby/interest that doesn't seem to cross over to... uh, "the community" as much as I'd expect is astronomy, especially with modern amateur telescopes having serial interfaces, automatic alignment / 'goto' slewing & pointing, CCD imaging making amateur remote observing practical, and all. I guess dark skies don't correlate with bandwidth availability...

\a

--
Andrew Simmons
Technical Security Consultant