Dailydave mailing list archives

Today on nCircle's blog:

From: "I)ruid" <druid () caughq org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:14:52 -0500

Dave, you're 'morally reprehensible'.  Fact.

http://blog.ncircle.com/archives/2005/05/trafficking_in.htm

Makes me wonder why they /continue/ to use 'stuff' from Immunity when
they seem to have such strong feelings against your company.  Perhaps
Byron Sonne (bsonne@) isn't in a position to make that decision, which
leads me to wonder what level of PR clearance is required to post to the
company blog. (:  If they're going to take a moral stand on an issue,
and state that it bothers them that they use 'stuff' from a company they
think is immoral, they need to go all the way and take a real stand.
Otherwise their stance on the issue holds no merit.

It's like this recent issue with Universities wanting to prevent
military recruitment on-campus due to ethical reasons, yet don't want to
give up the federal funding that they receive for allowing it, thus they
back down from their ethics argument.  Sell-outs?  Yep.

--
I)ruid, CĀ²ISSP
druid () caughq org