Dailydave mailing list archives

Things to think about.

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:43:18 -0400

I'm furiously preparing a CANVAS release for the 1st (with the Exchange bug!) and preparing for Cansec. I thought this link was of interest to many people - so many of the people on this list are constantly going on about small things like disclosure policies, and I think it's good to get a grip:

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,,2-10-1460_1696897,00.html

Tomarrow, back to the funny part of DD.

As an administrivia note: I'm not anti commercial messages on DD. I'm anti boring messages (which is why I don't forment disclosure policy threads) and I'm anti blatant astroturfing, but if Ron Gula wants to PROVE that his IDS is better than the other ones, and he wants to do so with code, that's cool with me. Likewise, if you have a training or conference or whatever that you think 1000 of the world's best infosec people want to read about, send it here.

If you just want to call people names, please send it to some other list. Let's all be nice to each other, since we're all 50% likely to be each other's bosses someday.

-dave