Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [ISN] Security experts hit out at "unethical" bugfinder

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:15:17 +0200

First of all, Drew Copley is in the process of creating brand-name-recognition for
Immunity in a major and very cheap way :-)

All I really have to say is what a friend kept telling me a couple of years back. Joe Mcafee used to say: "as long as they talk about you", and he was blamed with pretty much everything from being a VX-er to whoever knows what.

Sorry for replying to my own post, but I actually do have something to say in this particular case...

I can understand the criticism itself, silly or not, and I am sure Dave can as well. One thing I am sure we all understand is that the fact eEye does it, knowing what line of business eEye is in, and seeing the tap on the back they give to themselves in the article, it is pretty clear that they pretty much are giving themselves a BJ.

I suppose Dave is doing something right.

I am all for discussions.. I just hate Hypocritical people.

        Gadi.