Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Sharing Clubs

From: "Bruce K. Marshall" <bkmlstsgohere () comcast net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:43:27 -0600

Not that I grant your message much seriousness, but why would they want to pay $100K to engage in criminal activities? They could pay $100K to lawyers who would then invoke the DMCA or other legal tools to achieve more meaningful results.

----
Bruce K. Marshall - bkmarshall () passwordresearch com
Chief Scientist - Password Research Institute

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noxious" <b.noxious () gmail com>